Monday, November 9, 2009

about nothing

This blog is about nothing. Absolutely nothing. Why? Because I have absolutely nothing to talk about. I'm going through some random bullshit in my life right now. My mind is presently preoccupied with said "bullshit", and since those thoughts that fill it are something I'd rather not write about, I am stuck with "nothing". I am sitting in front of my desk, listening to music, trying answer questions that can't be answered, but that's the way of life isn't it? I did recently discover that, according to a friend of mine, a unicorn plus a llama equals a llamacorn; a little known fact. That thought we able to preoccupy my mind for all but a few seconds. Oh, and the picture just changed on my desktop. There is currently a desert on display on my monitor.

Obelisk: noun 1) A tapering, four-sided shaft of stone, usually monolithic and having a pyramidal apex. 2) Something resembling a shaft. 3) An obelus
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/obelisk

Sommelier: noun 1) A waiter, as in a club or restaurant, who is in charge of wines
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sommelier

No comments:

Post a Comment